grace fish tea soup mix 1.6 oz (10 pk)
Grace Fish Tea Soup Mix to add body and flavor to your chicken, shrimp or beef soup or to your steamed fish, chicken or rice dishes. Fish Tea soup can also be enjoyed as a delicious broth without the need to add other ingredients.
Fish Tea Recipes
- Remove fish heads and set aside. Filet fish and set flesh aside.
- Place the fish heads and bones into a stockpot; add 4 cups of water and bring to a boil for 10 minutes.
- Strain fish stock and discard heads and bones; add 4 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Add green bananas, chocho, and carrot to fish stock and bring to a rapid boil.
- Add bell peppers, Okras, and scallion; add salt and black pepper to taste, fresh thyme, hot pepper sauce, and stir
- Place scotch bonnet pepper, Grace Fish Tea Soup Mix, and fish fillets on top of the soup and simmer on Medium-High for 10 minutes
- Stir in butter or margarine and simmer for 5 minutes
- Simmer for 8 – 10 minutes and eat with excelsior water crackers
Product of Jamaica
Ship from Jamaica