Grace Jack Mackerel in Tomato Sauce 425g (2 Pk)
Grace Jack Mackerel in a rich tomato sauce helps you prepare quick fulfilling meals. This is a popular Jamaican food item normally served with Rice, bread or cook food!
- Grace Chunky Mackerel in a rich tomato sauce helps you prepare quick fulfilling meals.
- Omega-3’s are polyunsaturated fatty acids that support the optimal functioning of the body.
- Net Wt: 425g (15oz)
Grace Mackerel fritters directions
Add chopped seasoning to the flour
Add Grace Premium Mackerel in Tomato Sauce
Gradually add water and stir until mixture is able to slide off of the fork
Heat the pan and add 1 tsp oil
Use a spoon to place batter in the pan
Flip flitters until both sides are golden brown
Remove from pan and place on a paper towel to remove any excess oil
Sweet & Spicy Dipping Sauce
1 Tbsp Grace Fish and Meat Sauce
1 tsp Grace Scotch Bonnet Hot Pepper Sauce
1 Tbsp Grace Sweet and Spicy Hot Pepper Sauce
2 Tbsp Grace Tomato Ketchup
Mix all ingredients together
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 stalk(s) chopped scallion
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 chopped yellow and green scotch bonnet pepper to flavour
- 1 tbsp sweet pepper chopped
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tin Grace Premium Mackerel in Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup water
Products from Jamaica
Ship from Jamaica
There are no reviews yet.