Spur Tree Jerk Seasoning 283 g – Hot – ( Pk of 4)
Spur Tree Jerk Seasoning is all you need to taste the delicious flavour of Jamaica’s favourite dish. We use the finest, freshest local ingredients in our ” all in one” seasoning – you just add the meat!
Our Jerk seasoning can be added to many sauces and marinades to spice up the flavour, try adding to BBQ sauce for rich, spicy taste and brush on ribs, streaks, burgers ad sausage just before you finish grilling. Yeah, mon!
Onion, scotch bonnet pepper, salt, scallion, cane vinegar, garlic, Pimento, Thyme, sugar, caramel colour, and sodium benzoate.
Jerk BBQ Ribs Recipe
- 4 – 6 tbsp Spur Tree Jerk Seasoning
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine/cider vinegar
- 4 lbs pork spare ribs
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- Combine Jerk Seasoning, sugar and vinegar.
- Add ribs and turn to coat thoroughly. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 3 – 4 hours).
- Heat oven with 350F, and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until fully cooked.
- Brush the ribs with the BBQ sauce during the last 15 minutes of cooking
Products of Jamaica
Ship from Jamaica