Spur Tree Curry Seasoning 283 kg (Pack of 4)
Spur Tree Curry Seasoning makes any meal a true Caribbean experience, giving you the flavours of Jamaica with the simplest of preparation, using the finest, freshest, local ingredients.
Onion, water, garlic, scallion, cane vinegar, curry powder (turmeric, fenugreek, coriander, cumin, black pepper, pimento, star anise) salt, scotch bonnet pepper, spices, thyme, and Sodium benzoate (as a preservative)
Curry Goat Recipe:
- 3 lbs goat, cut up into cubes
- 8 tbsp Spur Tree Curry
- black pepper and salt to taste
- 2 small carrots cut in slices
- Wash goat and marinate with 6 tbsp Spur Tree Curry. For best results marinate overnight.
- Pour a little oil in pot and heat and fry 2 tbsp curry for 2 minutes.
- Add meat to pot, and burn a little turning regularly.
- Turn down heat, cover, and simmer.
- After 15 minutes, add 1 cup of water and carrots.
- Continue to simmer, cover until tender.
- Thicken the gravy, if required, by adding a tsp of corn starch to the remaining liquid
- Serve with white rice.
PRODUCT OF JAMAICA
SHIP FROM JAMAICA