DPH Expectorant Cough Syrup and Antihistamine (120 ml)
DPH Expectorant Cough Syrup used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold. These symptoms include rash, itching, watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, cough, runny nose, and sneezing. It is also used to prevent and treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness caused by motion sickness
For Adult and Children.
- Itchy/ Watery Eyes
- Chest Congestion
- It is used to relieve coughing.
- It is used to ease allergy signs.
- It is used to help motion sickness.
- It is used to treat signs like Parkinson’s disease caused by other health problems.
- It is used to treat sleep problem
Use diphenhydramine elixir, liquid, and syrup as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Measure liquid doses carefully. Use the measuring device that comes with diphenhydramine elixir, liquid, and syrup. If there is none, ask the pharmacist for a device to measure diphenhydramine elixir, liquid, and syrup.