Benjamins black castor oil 120ml X 2
This Item is not for sale to Canada. Any Canadian orders will be blocked by our Credit card processor.
Benjamins black castor oil is 1oo% natural oil made from Jamaica Castor beans. Can be used as a moisturizing massaging oil.
Castor oil is a vegetable oil pressed from castor beans it is made by extracting oil from the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant. These seeds, which are known as castor beans, contain a toxic enzyme called ricin. However, the heating process that castor oil undergoes deactivates it, allowing the oil to be used safely.
Castor Oil Benefits
- Acne: The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of castor oil make it useful in reducing acne. Ricinoleic acid can inhibit growth in the bacteria that cause acne.
- Texture: Castor oil is also rich in other fatty acids. These can enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin.
- Complexion: The fatty acids in castor oil can also promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it helpful in restoring uneven skin tones.
- Sensitive skin: Castor oil has a low comedogenic score. This means it is unlikely to clog pores in the skin and reduces the risk of developing blackheads, making it appropriate for use on sensitive skin.
- Inexpensive: Skincare products, and in particular facial creams and oils, can be very expensive. Castor oil is relatively low-cost and shares many similar properties, such as promoting a healthful complexion or moisture in the skin.
This Item is not for sale in Canada
Product of Jamaica
Ship from Jamaica